THE BENEFITS OF A SHARP EDGE
Sharpening knives and tools on your own can be inexact and a hassle. Oftentimes, a good knife or tool is thrown away and replaced when all it needed was a good sharpening. Honed
A well-sharpened knife or tool requires far less pressure to do the job it was designed to do. Yet the benefits don’t stop there. Keeping your knives and blades professionally sharpened not only allows you to work more efficiently,
- Minimize sharpening risks for you and your employees
- More appealing food presentation – stop smashing tomatoes!
- Prevent foodborne illness caused by unsanitary cutting edges
- Reduced risk of inspection violations for commercial partners
cost effective, convenient service
- Regularity – like changing your oil in your car, you should have knives re-sharpened periodically – we can help!